Khurasan’s Modern Zombies – Part 2

I’ve made a lot of progress on the 15mm zombies today.  Eight are done and based.  That’s what you are traditionally supposed to do on Independence Day, right?  Paint and base zombie miniatures?

two_stands_done Painting is done.  I had just enough Dullcote left to spray them.


first_eight_zombies_basing_step_1 After the Dullcote dried, I mixed some red paint with CItadel’s ‘Ardcoat to make “wet blood” and applied that in some small areas.  The I superglued them onto Litko bases.


first_eight_zombies_basing_step_2 This is my standard vinyl spackling mixed with water and brushed onto the base to build it up even with the mini’s built in base.


first_eight_zombies_basing_step_3 I gave the spackling 2 hours to dry and then painted it.  I also painted a black edge.


khurasan_15mm_zombies_group_1_front khurasan_15mm_zombies_group_1_back One group got full on grass.


khurasan_15mm_zombies_group_2_front khurasan_15mm_zombies_group_2_back The other group got sand and grass and some grass tufts.


khurasan_15mm_zombies_group_1and2 khurasan_15mm_zombies_sizeI wanted to show just how small these minis are.  I know a lot of people are not used to 15mm scale minis.


I’m very happy with how these came out.  8 down, 12 to go.  As I mentioned before, I intend to use these with the Monster Hunter International RPG.